Painite is using the PTSD CheckList Civilian Version (PCL-C) Questionnaire. Below is a list of problems and complaints that people sometimes have in response to stressful life experiences.
Pick the answer that indicates how much you have been bothered by that problem in the last month.
1. Repeated, disturbing memories, thoughts, or images of a stressful experience from the past?
2. Repeated, disturbing dreams of a stressful experience from the past?
3. Suddenly acting or feeling as if a stressful experience were happening again (as if you were reliving it)?
4. Feeling very upset when something reminded you of a stressful experience from the past?
5. Having physical reactions (e.g., heart pounding, trouble breathing, or sweating) when something reminded you of a stressful experience from the past?
6. Avoid thinking about or talking about a stressful experience from the past or avoid having feelings related to it?
This scale is not designed to make a diagnosis of PTSD or take the place of a professional diagnosis. If you suspect that you suffer from PTSD, please consult a mental health professional as soon as possible.Take care and goodbye.